Comment on page
Quick Start Guide
In this article, we'll quickly go through the fastest way to set up FlowBookings so you can start collecting bookings on your Webflow site.
To collect bookings from your form, you'll need to have atleast one active service that the customers can select while filling out the form.
Before we create a service, we'll need to first create a category to which your service will be assigned.
Follow these instructions to create a Category in FlowBookings:
- 1.Go to the Services page and click on the Manage Categories button.
- 2.This opens a pop-up window where you can view/add/delete categories. Click on the (Add +) button to add a category.
- 3.Enter the name of your category and click on the Save button.
Once your Service Category is created, it'll be visible on the list in the Manage Categories menu. You can also edit or delete existing categories from this menu.
Now that you've created a category, let's go ahead and create your first service.
Follow these instructions to create a service in FlowBookings:
- 1.Go to the Services page and click on the New Service button.
- 2.Fill in the service information such as service name, category, duration, buffer time, image, and description.
- 3.Switch to the Working Hours tab and set the working hours and breaks for the service.
Note: The Working Hours by default are set from the Global Working Hours. Only change the working hours if you want to explicitly set them for a service.
- 4.Once you're done, click on the Save Changes button.
Once your service is created, it'll be visible on the Services page.
The second step is to add a booking form to your Webflow site.
Here are the steps to building a booking form in FlowBookings:
- 1.Go to the Form Builder page and select the template you want to use for your form. You can customize this template later on in Webflow.
- 2.Once you select a template, you'll be required to copy and paste the script into Webflow for the form to function properly. This script should be posted in the <head> tag of the page where you want to insert the booking form.
- 3.After pasting the script, you can click on the Next Step button in the Form Builder to proceed further.
- 4.Now, click on the Copy Cloneable button. This will copy the cloneable template to your clipboard.
- 5.In Webflow, paste the cloneable template to the page where you want to insert the form.
Now, you can start collecting bookings on your Webflow site! That's all you need to do to set up FlowBookings.
You can go a step further and customize your booking form. You can also add more services, change global settings, or edit the notification emails as well.
Feel free to check out other articles to learn more about how FlowBookings works and how you can use it to its full potential.